Friday, March 11, 2011

Baby Austin

Chris' sister, Nicole, had her baby on January 18, so we went up to visit that weekend. It's so fun seeing little ones. They just grow up so fast! They named him Austin John.. And he is such a cutie and such a good baby! Congrats Juston & Nicole.
The kids of course wanted to hold him the whole time! They LOVE babies
Jennilyn LOVES to give kisses, but pretty much just smashes his poor face
They found these, of course they were broken to pieces before we left. Thanks kids
We stayed with my sister, Jennifer, and th
ey took us sledding. It was so fun and the snow wasn't wet, like ours is, so we stayed warmer. The kids loved it! Thanks Jen
some videos of the kids sledding- Just ignore me

1 comment:

Morgan said...

I'm so glad you updated! Since I quit FB, I need lots of blogging! Tell Camilla...for petes sake update her blog...and that I love her!
When is your baby due? Soon?