Friday, January 30, 2009

Thank You


Camilla has been teaching Jayden to say Please and Thank you in sign language! So we've been working on it when she's not here as well. He gets the signs mixed up sometimes, but he's been doing pretty good. He likes thank you so much though, he sometimes forgets to say please! Yesterday after I gave him something I said what do you say? And he came over right next to me and reached up to my chin and tapped it and said Thank You! I guess as long as you touch someones chin it works right?

3 comments:

Anne said...

That is so cute! He is such a quiet little character. I'm glad to see a new post. I hope everyone is doing good. How was the birthday? Anything exciting happen?

Kathlen said...

Sign language has saved us from a few meltdowns at our house. I love it!! Good Job, Jayden!

camillajean said...

YAY!!! Haha .. Oh gosh this makes me LAUGH!!! Haha .... I LOVE IT!! He's so dang cute and funny and CLEVER!! LIke ... what he comes up with! I LOVE IT!! Haha .. who's this Camilla girl? She sounds clever herself :)