Sunday, June 29, 2008

Children at Church!

Today at church there was a new family in the ward speaking. The mom got up and gave her talk and then their oldest girl, who is probably 5 got up to bear her testimony. While she was bearing her testimony, which wasn't very long, 2 young boys lined up on the stand to bear their testimony. She finished and everyone prepared for the hymn and this little boy bore his testimony and then the other. One even said he was grateful for "this" fast Sunday! LOL! It just made my day. I have never seen that before, but it was great! I hope you all enjoy this story as much as I did. :) Happy Sunday! And Fast Sunday is NEXT week!!

3 comments:

Anne said...

That is very cute! I love it! Thanks for passing that story on. :O)

Jess said...

That's awesome. Kids are the best when it comes to impromtu occasions :)

Lani said...

Excellent! This was the funniest post I've read in quite some time. I got a kick out of your Blog! Nice job...