Sunday, June 22, 2008

We are still alive!

Sorry, I know it's been a while. I guess life's been a little busy/crazy lately. We had a family reunion with my family last weekend and it was so much fun! My sweet little sister accidentally somehow jumped off her bunk in the middle of the night and landed on the hard cement floor. So my parents took her to the hospital. Everything seems to be fine. Every once in a while she still doesn't feel well, but I think everything will be ok. Jayden loved being outside all the time!
We did this ropes course and it was fun, but some things were kinda scary. This is Chris up on this high wire. And this is me.
Thanks mom and dad for a fun weekend.

2 comments:

Anne said...

Yeah! I am so glad that you are still alive. We are too, and we will post soon. Love the pictures....you two are soooo brave! :O)

Josh and Melissa said...

What a fun trip- good job on the high rope thing! I can't believe how big Jayden's getting.