Saturday, November 27, 2010

July

4th of July
We had a Happy 4th of July spent with my family!
This horse swing is Jennilyn's favoriteJayden does the silliest thingsMy mom, Camilla, Alesha & IUte Stampede
We went to the Ute Stampede Rodeo with my family. It was a lot of fun.
Jayden & Jason being cowboys together
The entertainment was motorbikes. They were awesome. They were jumping and doing all kinds of tricks. It was probably the best I've ever seen.
As we were walking to the car Jayden was tired, so Chris carried him on his shoulders and Jayden had gum in his mouth... Needless to say it didn't stay there for long. But we did learn that peanut butter does in fact take gum out of hair. It was quite disgusting. I really don't like playing in peanut butter or my sons gum in my husbands hair, but it worked. Now we make sure that Jayden doesn't have anything in his mouth when he goes up on shoulders
At a party for Chris' work they had a dunking tank and they let the kids do it. Of course Chris held him the whole time and he wasn't too excited about the cold water, but he wanted to so bad!
We went to the Fair one night and let the kids each ride 3 rides. They had a blast! Jennilyn was a little nervous at first...
But that changed really quickly when it started moving!

1 comment:

Anne said...

You have such an eventful life! Seriously....I never got out of the house that much when I had two, three, four, or five kids! I don't know how you do it! Even when you feel crummy! I hope you are feeling better soon.