Monday, February 9, 2009

Jennilyn!

So I know I haven't put up many pictures of Jennilyn, so here are some.. Enjoy!This is how Jennilyn sleeps. Doesn't she look so long? If you look closely, she's smiling
Striking a pose! Isn't she gorgeous?
This is her little hat from the hospital. We never got a picture of her in her hat at the hospital.
I love this little dress, but it almost doesn't fit anymore, so I put together a little photo shoot.
She is a big fan of the bouncer. Thankfully!
She just started smiling at us last week. That's exciting! It's amazing to see how quickly she's growing. I can't believe it's already been over a month. She's still working on figuring out her nights, but last night she slept for 4 hours. That's the longest stretch of sleep I've had in a few weeks. It was wonderful!

11 comments:

Anne said...

Love the pictures! She is such a cute little girl. Look at those cute little dresses and that color pink! She does look really long in that night time picture. That is so much fun when they start to smile at you!

Morgan said...

Oh gosh, what a sweetheart! I love having girls, and when I have a boy...hopefully, you can tell me how to handle that!

Clore said...

Congrats on your little sweetheart! I am so excited to have a little girl too! How is it with two kids??? Crazzy??

Josh and Melissa said...

She is so adorable! What cute outfits! And Jayden is such a handsome little man! Poor guy with the train stuff- hopefully something works out. Your kids are so cute!

Jess said...

Yeah for the pics! What a doll :)

Baum Family said...

She is soo cute, I'm not just being nice either. Your better have 10 more lol

The Parenting University said...

She looks a lot like you, Kristine. Does she have red hair?

Merri Hackett said...

Congrats on the little girl! She's precious!

camillajean said...

CUUTEE!!! :)

Anne said...

So, I would comment on your first post....I would LOVE to get a cute something made by you!! You know how to do that so well! The reason I haven't, is because I don't know if I could make something to give to someone else. Just thought I would let you know my silly reasoning! I hope you are having a GREAT week!

AAErickson said...

I love the bow!!! Where did you get it?